Information for our clients
SIA Balt Aliance cares about the privacy of its clients and the protection of their personal data and complies with the Personal Data Processing Law and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 April 2016.
This document contains information about how we use and process your personal data. You may use our contact details available to you to make inquiries about your personal data.
Personal data: any information pertaining to an identified or identifiable natural individual.
Identification data: name, surname, personal identification number, passport details.
Contact details: postal address, phone, e-mail address.
Financial data: payment card details.
The data controller is SIA Balt Aliance, reg. No 40003279227, registered address: Senču prospekts 45, Baltezers, Garkalne Parish, Ropaži Municipality, LV-2164
For questions concerning the processing of your personal data, please contact the commercial director of SIA Balt Aliance, Iveta Ose.
Please send your queries concerning the processing of your personal data via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 67840640
A natural individual or a legal entity that uses or has expressed an intention to use the company’s Service.
Any action performed with personal data (registration, collection, use, storage, viewing etc.)
SIA Balt Aliance registers and processes personal data at Baltvilla Hotel for the following purposes:
Provision of services:
Personal data is registered to identify the person as part of an Alien Declaration Request, as per Cabinet Regulations; personal data is necessary to register you in the Hotellink hotel booking software, or in the PRO IT Solutions booking system, and to ensure access to and quality provision of hotel and/or restaurant, and/or spa services;
Billing of clients, management of payments in accordance with the Accounting Law.
We collect the data provided in your client satisfaction questionnaires to improve service quality and client loyalty, and to create and provide new services.
To review and process complaints by clients;
To protect the interests of clients and to take security measures;
Communication with clients:
We will use your contact details to contact you during the provision of services, so that we can provide you with the services that suit your needs and preferences;
Advertising and direct marketing:
We send our advertising and direct marketing messages (e.g. discussing our services and campaigns associated with them) and service ads to our clients who have consented to receiving direct marketing and advertising offers from Baltvilla Hotel;
These clients receive hotel and/or restaurant offers using the selected communication channels;
Baltvilla Hotel can offer its services to its current client, based on the Hotel’s legitimate interests;
You have the right to stop receiving advertising and marketing messages.
Clients can at any time revoke their consent to the use of their personal data for direct marketing. To use this right, please contact us via e-mail, at email@example.com, by calling 67840640, using the link provided in the corresponding e-mail message, or following the instructions included in the direct marketing message;
SIA Balt Aliance processes personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- Based on Cabinet Regulation 226, adopted on 3 April 2007 (minutes No 22.6) regarding the Completion of Declaration Forms of Aliens;
- Binding external regulations, Accounting Law;
- Legitimate interests of SIA Balt Aliance, and provision of the service at Baltvilla Hotel;
- Consent by the client (data subject);
Your rights pertaining to the processing of personal data:
- The right to access your personal data processed by SIA Balt Aliance. The right to obtain information about the purpose of processing, on your request;
- The right to correct inaccurate personal data;
- If the processing of your personal data is based on consent, you may at any time revoke your consent;
- The right to receive the personal data processed in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transfer the personal data to another controller, in certain circumstances;
- In certain circumstances you may request that your personal data be deleted, or that its use is restricted;
Personal data storage duration and deletion:
SIA Balt Aliance stores and processes a client’s personal data for as long as at least one of the following criteria is met:
- This is necessary to provide a service;
- This is required by the laws and regulations governing the storage of the documents in question;
- The client’s consent to the processing of their personal data is still in place;
- Once these criteria no longer apply, we delete the client’s personal data.
Data storage security:
- We store personal data on secure storage media, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law.
- We take reasonable security measures in preventing access and misuse of personal data by third parties.
Processing the personal data of children:
We do not process the personal data of children under sixteen (16), because the hotel’s service is not intended for individuals under 16.