Physiotherapy is a movement therapy technique involving special technologies, remedial exercise and manual therapy. Physiotherapy successfully cures diseases related to movement impairment, bone, muscle, articulation and ligament issues. It reduces pain in muscles and articulations, restores or helps to keep a certain range of movement in articulations, relieves the course of chronic diseases. Physiotherapy is also important in case of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases in order to restore person’s physical endurance, regulate breathing and heart function.
In which cases can a physiotherapist help?
Physiotherapy techniques can effectively prevent or eliminate such issues as:
- movement impairment,
- reduced load endurance,
- other various bone, joint and muscle diseases (joint arthrosis, different diseases of the spine, etc.),
- during recovery after various injuries,
- in case of illnesses and injuries of nervous system (conssequences of the stroke, children’s cerebral palsy, consequences of traumatic injuries of the spinal cord and brain, etc.),
- in case of cardiovascular diseases (during recovery after myocardial infarction and various heart surgeries),
- in case of respiratory diseases (bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc.).
Physiotherapy services offered by Baltezers:
- Therapeutic exercises
- Classic massage
Pertinent and pre-dosed physical activities are important for elimination and prevention of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus and obesity risk. Proper active exercises can reduce muscle and ligament strain caused by daily activities and support sufficient muscle strength which later will allow avoiding discomfort, pain and joint issues.
Postural disorders which are timely diagnosed and corrected in school-aged children allow preventing development of serious issues in later years. Physiotherapists also help to improve health of pregnant women andyoung mothers and contribute to harmonious baby development.