The Baltvilla hotel is a great place where to organize conferences, seminars and other corporate events on both national and international level. The hotel is located at the midpoint of the Via Baltica road, thus both Estonian and Lithuanian guests can easily get to the venue. View premises
There are 3 conference halls with different capacity:
(up to 100 pers.)
(up to 30 pers.)
(up to 25 pers.)
All conference halls have:
- natural lighting, provided by large windows with a view of the pine grove;
- access to the necessary audio and video equipment, air ventilation and conditioning system;
- the ability to change the chair and table layout according to customer’s needs.
Your conference, seminar or other corporate events at Baltvilla will succeed and be special because of:
- the beautifully decorated environment of the hotel;
- recreational opportunities during breaks (Nordic walking lessons, gymnastics with a physiotherapist, express massage);
- the possibility to enjoy coffee, fresh air and the view of the Baltezers lake at the free time;
- meals and snacks from our special conference menu;
- delicious lunch and dinner, provided by our restaurant’s skilled chefs.
Audio Sound System
Paper and stationery
Getting to Baltvilla
To get to our hotel quickly and easy, you can use several transports. We have a big parking lot, where our clients can park their personal vehicles for free. If you want to get to the hotel as quickly as possible, the best choice will be a private car, a taxi, or a shuttle service, but the most economical option is a bus. The railway station „Baltezers” is about 3 km away from the hotel.
Getting to Baltvilla
Adrese: Senču prospekts 45, Baltezers, LV-2164
Telefons: +371 67 840 640
SIA "Balt Aliance"
Senču prospekts 45, Baltezers, Garkalnes novads, LV 2164
AS DNB banka, kods RIKOLV2, LV71RIKO0002013068733
Transfer 25,00 euro
Public bus #22 to the city centre
Airport – Baltvilla ~ 25 euros
Riga centre – Baltvilla ~ 15 euros
Riga Central Bus Station:
Transfer 15,00 euro
Buses driving to the hotel:
Riga – Ādaži – Kadaga #6821
Rīga – Ādaži – Podnieki/Garkalne/Aldari – #6822
Other stations: http://www.ekspressadazi.lv/autobusu-pieturas-rigas-pilseta
Bus schedule: http://www.ekspressadazi.lv/autobusu-saraksti
Tickets can only be purchased from the bus driver. Price ~1,20 euros. You can only pay in cash (euro)
Station, where to get off, is located at the Hotel – Rehabilitation Center Baltezers
Riga Central Railway Station:
The train route Riga – Baltezers. We don’t recommend using it, because the station is located relatively far from the hotel.
For more information, call to the phone number +371 67840640! We will help you to arrange the most profitable and convenient trip.